– We believe that the Bible is fully God’s Word and the trustworthy, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
– We believe that there is one true God, Holy and Loving, eternally co-existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. He is the Creator, the Redeemer and the Ruler of all.
– We believe that humans were created good and upright, but they deliberately sinned and fell short of the glory of God. They are helpless in reconciling themselves to God.
– We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and man. He reconciles us to God through His atoning death and resurrection.
– We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Good works do not save us, but we are saved for good works.
– We believe that the church is the body of Christ. It comprises of all born-again and baptized people, who come together for worship, instruction, and Christian service. Its main mission is to fulfill Christ’s Great Commission.
– We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the only two ordinances of the church. Baptism is given in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit to those who have faith in Jesus as their personal Savior and the Lord. The Lord’s Supper is regularly observed by the church in remembrance of Christ’s death until His Second Coming.
– We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to every believer who asks for it. All the spiritual gifts found in the New Testament, including speaking in other tongues, are still present in the church.
– We believe that Christ will return soon as He has promised. Humans will spend their eternity either in the heaven or in the hell, according to their response to the redeeming work of Jesus Christ.
P. O. Box 681243
Franklin, TN 37068-1243
Phone: (615) 933-8335